either immediately or by agreement
- Planning and implementation of projects and documentation of the international Init7 backbone (AS13030). Expansion, replacement and reconstruction of existing POPs as well as the establishment of new POPs
- Ensuring the operation and maintenance of high availability of our network infrastructure (primarily Cisco and Extreme Networks)
- Implementation and operation of network automation
- Pre-sales support for our business sales department
- Planning, design and implementation of customer projects
- Handling complex support cases (2nd level support)
- Close cooperation with provisioning and our subcontractors
- Planning, configuration, integration and maintenance of WLAN infrastructures
- Creation and maintenance of documentation
- On-call duty for business clients
You enjoy working independently and precisely, are solution-oriented, and have a quick grasp and a high level of commitment. Quality, reliability, and good cooperation are a matter of course for you. You are at the forefront of the latest network technologies and actively involved in the network community (SwiNOG, RIPE, etc.).
- Work permit for Switzerland or EU
- Completed education and several years of professional experience in a similar position with Cisco and/or Extreme Networks (Brocade) devices
- CCNA or CCNP certification or comparable knowledge, you are well versed in all relevant protocols
- Knowledge of traffic engineering and transit/peering/CDN principles
- Experience with telemetry and configuration automation tools (Prometheus, Ansible, etc.)
- Strong understanding of network security
- English: very good oral and written skills
- German: at least at level C1
- Other foreign languages welcome
- Category B driver's license
You can expect a responsible and varied field of activity in a dynamic and innovative industry as well as a modern workplace in the center of Winterthur with the possibility for home office. We maintain an uncomplicated, open and respectful interaction with each other and promote a flat hierarchy. It is important to us to participate in the Swiss and international Internet community and to train interns and apprentices. Our company events range from adrenaline-filled roller coaster rides to idyllic barbecue-and-beer evenings in the company's own "LABar". We offer our employees training opportunities, modern benefits and family-friendly working conditions. Your work-life balance is important to us, which is why we offer you 6 weeks of vacation, overtime compensation and a lot of freedom in organizing your working hours.
Other benefits you'll enjoy at Init7:
- 40-hour week with annual working hours
- Possibility for unpaid vacation
- Internet connection at home
- REKA Card with annual credit
- 22 days paternity and 14 weeks maternity leave with full salary
- Additional benefits for occupational pension plan
- No employee deductions for KTG and UVG premiums (paid 100% by Init7)
Please apply directly via the application form.
Refrain from sending us your application without request via mail or e-mail. We will not consider it. Thank you for your comprehension.