Thank you for taking the time to test our beta version 1.1.0. This is the only way we can ensure that our app is always great and flawless.
- TV7 requires an Init7 broadband subscription (Fiber7, Crossover7, Hybrid7 or Copper7)
- TV7 is compatible with Android TV (TV and set-top boxes).
- The multicast function is only available with Fiber7 or Crossover7 and requires IGMP proxy support on the router and an Ethernet connection.
Instructions beta opt-in:
Click here to register as a tester of our beta version for Android TV.
Install the beta version via the Play Store on your computer and select the device you want to test.
Please note the following:
- The beta version must be installed on the device via the computer, as the Play Store UI on the TV does not allow beta opt-in.
- The same Google Account must be used for both opt-in and installation.
- On the device, you must already be logged in to Play Store using the same Google Account.
- If you have already installed the TV7 app on your device, you will receive an update.
Instructions beta opt-out:
Click here (same link as for opt-in) to unsubscribe as a tester of our beta version for Android TV.
Unsubscribe from the test programme.
Reinstall the TV7 app on the device.
New features of the current beta v1.1.0 TV7 app for Android TV:
- Save favourites
- Better start-up performance
- Various bug fixes
Please send us your feedback on the functionality of the TV7 app to our TV7 Team. We are looking forward to it!
Please note that we do not provide support for the beta version.