The long wait has come to an end - the BETA version of the TV7 app for Android TV is now available for you in the Google Play Store. This is the first version of the TV7 app for Android TV which may contain bugs at the moment.
We motivate you to download the TV7 App and test it extensively and give us feedback. This way we can make sure that we have a great and flawless app for you soon.
Functions of the BETA TV7 App for Android TV
- Available in English
- The channel list is automatically loaded according to the preset language of Android TV
- Streams without delay (Multicast)
- Uncompressed streams if available
- Live break incl. fast-forward and rewind
- Fast forward and rewind in replay mode
- Programme description (EPG; Electronic Program Guide)
- TV7 requires an Init7 broadband subscription (Fiber7, Crossover7, Hybrid7 or Copper7)
- TV7 is compatible with Android TV sets (televisions and set-top boxes)
- The multicast function is only available with Fiber7 or Crossover7 and requires IGMP proxy support on the router and an Ethernet connection
- No support during the BETA
Already known issues
- After leaving the app only our intro video will be shown. Workaround: Select a channel/replay in the channel list
- Replay cannot be started from the bottom EPG. Workaround: Start from right EPG
Please send us your feedback (no support) regarding the functionality of the TV7 App to our TV7 Team. We are looking forward to it!