Have a quick look here for the answer to your query before phoning us
- Is Fiber7 available at my location?
- What costs are involved?
- How long does delivery of my Fiber7 port take?
- What happens after the order is received?
- What happens to my Fiber7 connection if I move to a new address?
- Can the new tenant at my former address take over my Fiber7 service?
- How can I test the speed of my internet connection?
- Datensammlung und Privatsphäre?
- Can I use my current wireless router?
- How is the fibre patch cable supposed to be plugged in?
- How long can the fibre patch cable be?
- What is the default password for the MikroTik router?
- What is the default WiFi password for the MikroTik router?
- DNS Resolver
- Keine IPv4-Adresse mehr: DHCP Lease Time
- Trouble Ticket for DSL-clients
- Status Info
General information regarding fibre optic internet service
- What is an OTO (Optical Termination Outlet)?
- What is an OTO ID?
- What is a BEP (Building Entry Point)?
- What technology is Fiber7 based on?
- Why Fiber7 is realised through one single fibre?
- Does Fiber7 support IPv6?
- Can I have a static IPv6 range?
- Can I get static IPv4 addresses?
- What are the requirements for TV7?
- What additional equipment is necessary for TV7?
- How many TV7 set-top boxes per connection can I receive or buy?
- Is setting up TV7 complicated?
- Will my current TV work with TV7?
- Does TV7 work using my MikroTik router?
- My router is not from Init7. Will it still work with TV7?
- Can I test out in advance whether my router is TV7(multicast)-capable?
- Why doesn’t TV7 have recording capability?
- How fast is changing channels (with the remote)?
- How loud are the TV speakers?
- Can I watch TV channels on other devices?
- Can the TV box only play TV7 or can it run other applications like DLNA and Netflix?
- Can I tune into radio programmes via TV7?
- Is TV7 available for Fiber7 Business as well?
- Is it possible to order TV7 for one quarter then cancel?
- Are there plans for TV7 to support 4K signal in future?
- Do I still have to pay Billag fees with TV7?
- I have TV7, so I no longer need my Cable TV connection. What do I have to do?