Have a quick look here for the answer to your query before phoning us.
- What costs are involved?
- How long does delivery of my Internet port take?
- What happens after the order is received?
- When will payments be refunded in the event of a cancellation?
- What happens to my Internet connection if I move to a new address?
- Can the new tenant at my former address take over my Internet service?
- Can I use my current wireless router?
- How can I test the speed of my internet connection?
- Does Init7 support IPv6?
- Can I have a static IPv6 range?
- Can I get static IPv4 addresses?
- How can I improve my FRITZ!Box WLAN connection?
- What is an OTO (Optical Termination Outlet)?
- What is an OTO ID?
- What is a BEP (Building Entry Point)?
- What technology is Fiber7 based on?
- Why Fiber7 is realised through one single fibre?
- How is the fibre patch cable supposed to be plugged in?
- How long can the fibre patch cable be?
- What is the default password for the MikroTik router?
- What is the default WiFi password for the MikroTik router?
- Which DNS server should I use?
- No IPv4 address any longer: DHCP lease time
- What are the requirements for the TV7 App?
- Why doesn’t TV7 have recording capability?
- How long are replay TV shows available?
- How fast is changing channels (with the remote)?
- Can I tune into TV7 over WLAN?
- On which devices can I watch TV7?
- Can I tune into radio programmes via TV7?
- Are there plans for TV7 to support 4K signal in future?
- Do I still have to pay Billag fees with TV7?
- I have TV7, so I no longer need my Cable TV connection. What do I have to do?
- Is it planned to make the EPG available separately from the TV7 App?
- Does the TV7 App also work on mobile and tablet?
- Which Android devices and systems support TV7?
- Where can I buy Android TV devices?
- Where can I download the TV7 App for Android?
- Which Apple devices and systems support TV7?
- Which remote controls work with the TV7 app on Apple TV?
- Where can I buy Apple TV devices?
- Where can I download the TV7 App for Apple?