Have a quick look here for the answer to your query before phoning us.
- How do I order an Init7 service?
- What happens after the order is received?
- What costs are involved?
- How long does it take for my Init7 connection to be activated?
- Is a router supplied as standard?
- Can I have a static IPv6 range?
- Can I get static IPv4 addresses?
- How do I cancel my contract with my existing internet provider?
- What is an OTO (Optical Termination Outlet)?
- What is an OTO ID?
- What is a BEP (Building Entry Point)?
- How is the fibre patch cable supposed to be plugged in?
- How long can the fibre patch cable be?
- Can I use my current wireless router?
- Does Init7 support IPv6?
- Which DNS server should I use?
- What maintenance or technical challenges are currently pending on our networks?
- How do I proceed in the event of a malfunction?
- Trouble ticket
- How can I test the speed of my internet connection?
- How can I improve my FRITZ!Box WLAN connection?
- What happens in the event of a power shortage?
Relocation and cancellation
- What happens to my Internet connection if I move to a new address?
- Can the new tenant at my former address take over my Internet service?
- When will payments be refunded in the event of a cancellation?
- How do I cancel my Init7 subscription?
Data protection and privacy
- Data collection and privacy
- What about phishing/spam in Init7’s name, such as prize draws and so on?
- What is Init7’s stance on net neutrality?
- What are the differences between Easy7 and Fiber7?
- What technology is Easy7 based on?
- I already have an Init7 subscription. How can I switch to Easy7?
- Does Easy7 come with a router?
- Do I have to return the Easy7 router if I cancel my subscription?
- Can I use Easy7 with my own hardware?
- Is it possible to use the provided FRITZ!Box 5530 in bridge mode?
- Can I obtain fixed IPv4 addresses with Easy7?
- Can I watch TV7 with Easy7?
- What technology are the Fiber7 services based on?
- Is Fiber7 available at my location?
- Fiber7 services: What are the hardware requirements?
- As a Fiber7 customer, how do I upgrade to 10 or 25 Gbit/s?
- Why Fiber7 is realised through one single fiber?
- What must be considered when changing router or firewall?
- What do I have to take into account when initially setting up Crossover7?
- Trouble Ticket for Crossover7 clients
- What technology is Hybrid7 based on?
- Is Hybrid7 available at my location?
- Why can my router not connect to Hybrid7?
- What is the difference between P2P and P2MP?
- What hardware is compatible with a P2MP connection (XGS-PON)?
- What do I have to consider when changing the device?
- Which MTU to use for P2MP connections (XGS-PON)?
- What technology is Copper7 based on?
- Is Copper7 available at my location?
- What is the junction box?
- What types of copper sockets are there?
- What are the requirements for the TV7 App?
- Does the TV7 App also work on mobile and tablet?
- Can I tune into TV7 over WLAN?
- On which devices can I watch TV7?
- How long are replay TV shows available?
- Can I tune into radio programmes via TV7?
- Why doesn’t TV7 have recording capability?
- Is it planned to make the EPG available separately from the TV7 App?
- Can SRG channels be received in Full HD?
- Which Android devices and systems support TV7?
- Where can I buy Android TV devices?
- Where can I download the TV7 App for Android?
- Which Apple devices and systems support TV7?
- Which remote controls work with the TV7 app on Apple TV?
- Where can I download the TV7 App for Apple?
- What is the difference between Zattoo Home, Zattoo Premium and Zattoo Ultimate?
- As an existing Init7 customer, how can I take out a discounted Zattoo subscription?
- What do I do, if I already have a Zattoo account with the same e-mail address as the Init7 customer contact?
- How do I transfer to the Init7 Zattoo option if I already have a Zattoo subscription with a different login email address?
- How do I change my email address for the Zattoo login from the one I used to book the Zattoo option with Init7?