What happens once we have received your order?
- You receive an automatically generated e-mail with a confirmation link. Please click on the link to finalise your order. Only then will we begin to process your order.
- After your order has been processed by our Sales team, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with further information about your order (details of the plug on which the service will be activated, etc.)
- If an OTO socket is available and you have entered the OTO ID when ordering, the service will be activated on this plug. It is therefore helpful that you note the OTO ID when ordering.
- If no OTO socket is available and you order Fiber7, Hybrid7 or Crossover7, an installation partner will automatically be contacted to install the OTO socket. The installation partner will contact you by phone to schedule the installation. There are no additional costs for you.
- The installation of Copper7 may incur additional costs if an electrician has to be called out. If an electrician is required, we will inform you.
- If you have ordered hardware, it will be sent to your main address (or to the different delivery address as choosen by you in the order form) by post. The invoice (hardware + shipping costs) will be sent to you by mail or e-mail, depending on the type of correspondence you chose when ordering.
- As soon as the service is definitely activated, we will inform you by e-mail.
- You will receive an invoice for the service and the setup fee approximately 15 days after the activation of the service.