What happens after the order is received?
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your order
- If an OTO socket is available, the service will be activated on this socket (that’s why you need to provide the identification number of your OTO socket in the order form)
- If no OTO socket is available, an electrician in your area will be notified after receipt of the Fiber7 order and will do the installation of the OTO socket at no extra charge (except new-builds)
- If you ordered hardware, you will receive it by post incl. invoice for setup and postage charges
- You will receive another confirmation email once your service has been activated
- You will receive an annual or quarterly invoice for your service