Thank you for taking the time to test our beta version 1.1.0. This is the only way we can ensure that our app is always great and flawless.
- TV7 requires an Init7 broadband subscription (Fiber7, Crossover7, Hybrid7 or Copper7).
- TV7 is compatible with Apple TV (4th and 5th generation).
- The multicast function is only available with Fiber7 or Crossover7 and requires IGMP proxy support on the router and an Ethernet connection.
Instructions beta opt-in
- Install TestFlight on an iOS device and on your Apple TV box where you are logged in with the same account.
- On your iOS device, open this link to sign up as a tester of our beta version for Apple TV.
- Click on "Accept".
- Open TestFlight on the Apple TV box.
- Install the TV7 app.
Please note the following
- The beta version must first be confirmed via an iOS device. Afterwards, the app can be installed on the Apple TV box.
- The same App Store account must be used for the opt-in and the installation.
- Depending on the settings on the TV7 app, updates are installed automatically or you receive an email. To stop receiving notifications, deactivate the option in TestFlight. To do this, tap on "App Information" - "Notifications" and select the desired notification type.
- The new functions can be found in the app description in TestFlight.
Instructions beta opt-out:
If you no longer wish to test the beta version of the TV7 app, you can log out as a tester in TestFlight.
- Go to TestFlight.
- Click on the TV7 app.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on "Stop Testing".
- Download the official TV7 app from your App Store. The official TV7 app replaces the beta version.
Please send us your feedback regarding the functionality of the TV7 app to our TV7 Team. We are looking forward to hearing from you!